How do I request a new Court date?

Once you are assigned a court date, all requests for adjournments must be made in writing to the Judge. Adjournment requests can be mailed to Orange Municipal Court 29 Park St. Orange, NJ 07050, faxed to (862) 766-5294 or brought to the Violations Bureau. Your adjournment is not automatically granted by sending a letter. The Judge will review the letter and has ultimate discretion on whether a new court date will be granted. 

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Court located?
2. What are your Court dates?
3. What are your Violations Bureau hours?
4. How can I contact the Court?
5. How can I pay my ticket?
6. How much is my ticket?
7. How do I plead not guilty?
8. How do I request a new Court date?
9. How can I get an attorney?